Java developer with 8+ years of progressive experience in IT industry,
who is capable in not only to fix a problem but to design and develop a futurist, optimized, and scalable solution.
I learned not to fall in love with one language or technology as it keeps on changing.
I learned new technologies and automation tools while working on the live projects in my previous jobs.
This made me specialized in learning new skills, programming languages, design principles, and problem-solving quickly.
I'm a firm believer of quality over quantity. That's why I keep on setting goals for me which helps me to improve myself professionally and personally.
• Lead the end to end design and development of cloud native applications in the finance domain.
• Developed the highly scalable applications and comply with industry standards.
• Developed highly secure restful spring boot webservices by applying Test driven approach.
• Build the CI/CD pipelines for APIs and deploy the APIs on PCF cloud.
• Setup tools for the continous monitoring of the applications on the cloud.
• Modernize the old process and applications.
motorcycle accidents in Florida.
• Build restful web service by writing AWS Lambda functions in java to automate the process of information retrieval, verify accuracy and completeness of data.
• Deploy the visualization tool on EC2 Linux instance, and database on AWS RDS.
• Migrate existing WordPress websites to AWS and set up CI/CD pipeline.
• Lead the system design and feature development lifecycle to view and manage the services,
processes, and application logs by using java and spring boot technologies. It reduced the ticket
resolution time of L2 Support Team.
• Developed MySQL scripts to automate the validation process of the large-scale data, reduced the data load time by 10% by fine-tuning the existing functions and queries. Developed Unix scripts to automatically send alerts in case of delays and failures.
• Driven the team of two developers with agile and lean philosophies to deliver major Dataraker product integration with Meter Data Management (MDM) Oracle utility by building REST APIs in Java.
• Won cash award at Annual Innovation Summit for recommendation to automate formerly manual process of creating customer XMLs with a new Windows Desktop tool in JavaFX.
• Collaborate with different teams, train, and mentor team members and clients.
Developed a dashboard to show different statistics on Motorcycle crash data of Florida which is provided by FDOT. API is created to fetch, analyse and manipulate data from database. UI will fetch the data using API endpoints and display on the browser.
Fetch real time tweets using twitter API. Clean the tweets. Analyse the tweets to see if they are positive or negative using TextBlob library. Create the graph which shows the trend.
Apart from being a Software developer, I enjoy most of my time doing DIY crafts and reading books on my Kindle.
I follow a number of comedy and documentries genre movies and television shows, I am a master chef, and I spend a large amount of my free time exploring the latest technology advancements in the machine learning and data science world.